Thursday, August 28, 2008

I was just thinking.....

I was just reading a friend of mines blog on how thankful she is for her many blessings and her family and it had me thinking how thankful I am.
I am truly blessed with a husband that will do ANYTHING to support his family so we do not have to go without.
I am truly blessed with a beautiful home to cover our heads in heat and cold.
I am blessed with children that I just want to squeeze and not let go all the time because they love me and I love them unconditionally.
We have family that will help us ANYTIME we might need them.
I am blessed with so many friends that care about me and my needs that I could call any time day or night to just chat or to cry on their shoulder.
We are truly blessed to have all 6 of us healthy and happy.
I feel truly blessed that my Father in Heaven listens to me and helps me when I need Him.
I am blessed that Rich and I have worked so hard TOGETHER to get where we are today, it has been a lot of work and a lot of tears but we have made a GREAT life for ourselves.
I have so much more to be thankful for but I will save that for another post.
Thanks Jenn for the inspiration!!!

Much love, Sherrie

2 comments:

Jennw6kids said...

Isn't it just amazing to be happy right where you are, not want for anything, to be with someone we cant live without and to have the most amazing children in the world!! God is good, and he loves each and everyone of us no matter what!! Love ya girly!! And your welcome!

p.s. I did walk around with a smile all day!!

Cherise said...

Sherrie,

Wow, I am so impressed with your incredible blog. You are an amazing person. And yes, you have a beautiful family and you should feel very blessed. I am grateful to have a friend I can count on when I need someone. Thanks. I will look forward to reading more adventures of the Taylor family.

Love Cherise