
All right I told you I would let her by the end of the week ride her bike to school...............and there she goes!!!!! Ellie was so happy to ride her bike to school today. I gave Lisa and Alan the biggest lecture before they went.........watch your sister, you two are older, keep her between the two of you stay on the side walk..................so what do you think happened even right in front of me..................Alan and Lisa were OFF!!!!! Man was I upset!!!! I stood there in front of the house with my mouth open. Lisa PROMISED she would watch her and keep her in front of her.............thats what I get!!!! So now I wait till after school to see if my daughter (lil' Ellie) comes home from either Elementary school or the Intermediate school, Huh. I see a VERY big lecture coming again AND Alan and Lisa getting a ride to school tomorrow. OHHH man do they hate that!!! Alan would much rather have a spankin than get a ride to school. He HE !!! I will keep you posted on the outcome. Ellie will tell me ALLLL about it.(wink)
We went back to pick blackberries Saturday and look what I made!!

Blackberry freezer jam!!!! Man is it good. There are two jars missing because I had to bribe Lisa's piano teacher with one. I forgot about piano last week .............and my Relief Society president came over and I just think the world of her so I gave her a jar also. You have to be pretty special to get my jam OR come and stay with us (wink, wink).
Oh and Rich got a bid he is staying on the same platoon and a new station. He is so relieved and so am I because I was so worried about all the holidays coming. He finally has Christmas and Thanksgiving and the rest our birthdays off (and with mine being a BIG birthday this year).............we are so happy.
Much love, Sherrie
2 comments:
Hey woman,
I want the recipe for your freezer jam!!! Looks and sounds so yummy!
Cute blog!
I guess we need to stop by. Look delic.
Post a Comment