This is a picture of Jim a couple of weekends ago. He sat down for 10 minutes and he was OUT!! See, now that I know how to blog don't do anything around me that you don't want shown. He HE !!
My kids just love Papa. They aren't afraid of that deep voice or when he tries correcting them, they just smile. When I was younger that voice made me a little nervous, not them!!
Every time I cut his hair it's ALWAYS a game to find how I get paid (which I don't want) sometimes I don't find the money till the next time I do his hair. Or I go to get in the truck and it is FULL of gas. I need to start going there with a empty tank!! LOL
Jim, Rich is working on your present the next time you come down with the Rhino you get a new bumper!!!!
Well, Jim,Papa, Happy Birthday we love you!!!
Much Love, Sherrie and family XOOOOO





No comments:
Post a Comment