Thursday, August 28, 2008

One more thing to be thankful for.

I just got a call from Rich and usually a call from him during the day makes me a little nervous. He tries to call when something big happens in Vegas because I always get a call from someone asking me how he is when there is a big fire and I usually don't know anything about it because we don't like in Vegas anymore. There was another small plane crash. He had to go in after the fire was out and look for people. None, thank goodness. But I am so thankful for Rich, he so is willing to help people. He is fortunate to have a job he LOVES and is good at it. I am ALWAYS so glad when he gets home from work, safe. I pray for him everyday to come home safe to us and unharmed.
Rich, thanks for all that you do.
I LOVE YOU!! XOXOXXXO Sherrie

No comments: