Monday, August 18, 2008

Oh Ellie.......

Well, if you didn't get the call Ellie lost her first tooth. And not her bottom tooth but her top tooth. She looks pretty cute. She bumped them a month ago and they were lose and she was so excited she kept wiggling them thinking the tooth fairy was going to come. But I had to tell her that the tooth fairy doesn't come when you pull a tooth and it's not ready. I think I heard that somewhere (wink)...........



I am sure my family remembers how horrified I was when I was little that nobody and I mean NOBODY could touch my teeth when they were lose. But now I seem to be the only one who can touch my kids teeth when they are loose. I get so nervous pulling their teeth like it is my own. EEKK!! But I am the official teeth puller in our house because it doesn't seem to fail when there is a tooth that needs to come out Rich is at work!!!

I had to take a picture of this, and I mean Ellie made me!! LOL She got all dressed up and said I'mmm baaack!!!! Ellie used to live in her dress-ups. I miss those days. You never knew who she was going to be for the day. Snow White, Cinderella, Barbie or just hang out in her swim suit all day.

Oh and she has survived riding her bike to school only Friday Alan came home with no Ellie, saying she was with Lisa and then Lisa came home with no Ellie saying she was with Alan...........Hmmm this whole bike riding thing is going to give me gray hair.

Much Love, Sherrie


1 comment:

Jennw6kids said...

yay, miss Ellie!! Nothing like loosing a tooth!!