Alan's not in the second one he HAD to leave to school, no time for just one picture. OH Well.....
Well, not like I am excited or anything but..................SCHOOL STARTED TODAY!!!! It is going to be so nice to be back on a schedule. I was so worried about Ellie today it was her first day as a first grader!!! I kept thinking what if she gets lost at school.....what if she doesn't know where to put her lunch box after lunch. Does she know where to buy milk??? She had to put her lunch in her lunch box so neat and organized I didn't have the heart to tell her that once it's zipped and picked up it all sinks to the bottom and your sandwich gets smashed. She wants to ride her bike to school but if you know Ellie she will go to the Intermediate school right around the corner and try to find her room. Because you KNOW Alan and Lisa won't help her. If Lisa came home without her sister and I asked her where she was all Lisa would tell me is" Ellie who?" LOL I am so not kidding.............. but I know I will break down and let her by the end of the week.
Lane's school has been put off for a couple of weeks it is still not finished. So I am not childless yet for a couple of hours a week. Thats OK we are bonding. He was pretty upset about Ellie being at school ALL day,he is used to us picking her up early in Kindergarten.So Rich and I spent the afternoon together got all kinds of errands done and then some. Hey and went to lunch!!! Man it sure cheaper when we are only paying for 3.
Here are some pictures of an off-road trip we took. We drove to Yankee Meadow, Rich wanted to fish and I wanted to read Twilight (man is that a good book) It was such a nice day. Weather was good the kids were....................good. I read, Lane caught the only fish of the day(Ha Ha) Rich relaxed in the rocks.
Well, off to my new schedule, dinner before 7:00!!!
Much love, Sherrie





1 comment:
Yay, dinner before 7, did ya make it?? lol love the kids pic's so cute!! I love yankee medows so beautiful!! Maybe we should go camping, its not to soon is it??
Post a Comment