Look what I just got...................... I am in love.

I just bought these yesterday and look aren't they lovely!!!! I went all over town and could not find any shoes in my size. I won't go into what size I wear but I could not find any. Well, I finally went over to Dillards and LOOK. I asked the sales lady IF she had any shoes in my size and she brought back 7 boxes!!! I wasn't so excited when I looked inside all those boxes because when you wear the size shoe that I do they sure aren't cute...........until I tried on this. I was in heaven. I thought the sales lady said they were on sale, well so such luck. They were pretty expensive, and I feel guilty but as soon as I put them on AHHH its so worth it!!! I have a friend of mine that loves tennis shoes and I never have, I always had just one pair for emergencys LOL LOL you know the ocassional walk or off-roading adventure. But now if I could have a pair this comfy every day of the week I would!! I finally get why she likes them so much. So today I just had to wear them and walk around the house and what do you think happened?? Lane..............Mom, why do have your shoes on? Where are you going? Why did you buy those? on and on and on.............hmmmmm....someone help me!!! LOL
Rich and I joined the gym about a month ago and I have been wearing a pair of shoes I was walking in for almost 2 years, my feet and ankles were hurting after every time I went to the gym. So after going to the gym I have lost only 3 pounds but almost 5 inches!!! Not where I wanted but 5 inches anyways. An inch in each arm and each thigh. A half inch in my waist and 7/8 of an inch in my hips!!! I would love to looose another 5 inches before my birthday so I am going to try and work out 5 days a week instead of 3. Wish me luck!!!
I just wanted to show the new addition to my family. Now what to name them. After how expensive they were they need a name!!
Much love, Sherrie
1 comment:
Cute shoes!
I am laughing about Lane because Kyle is the same way....they don't seem to outgrow it. The qusetions just keep getting harder and harder to answer :o)
Post a Comment