Then.....................
I told them APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!! BAAAA HAAAAA HE HE!!!!!!
It was meatloaf with mashed potatoes frosting!!!!
I LOVE the look on Lisa's face, she wasn't too happy about this for a second!!!
Alan and Ellie didn't care they thought it was funny.....
I have never played a joke on anybody ever because I don't like then done to me. But, I saw this ideas from a fellow blogger ( Ucreate) look to the right and I thought this would really work. My kids LOVE treats and as soon as they saw them after school they wanted them but......I made them wait till after Lisa had piano and I told them they could have then AFTER dinner. But after I took a few pictures I told them " Well, lets have dessert BEFORE dinner!!" Man I was the best mom in the world for a few seconds!!! He HE
Like I tell all my friends,this is one more thing for them to talk about in counseling when they get older!!!
I hope everyone enjoyed their April Fools Day!!!
Too bad Rich was at work he would have loved to have been here.
much love, Sherrie ;)





7 comments:
That is too funny!! My kids were afraid to tell me today was the first of April. I asked my oldest, Gabe, why. He said, " You like to play tricks on us!!". Well of course I do, but never when they are expected. ;) Do share how you colored the potatoes. Just regular food coloring? Thanks for the laugh!! :)
That is great! Trey would have probably thrown them at me. They looked so pretty on your cake stand. What a fun memory for them!
oh my gosh Sherrie that is the funniest thing ever!!! I totally LOVE it and I can just see you laughing so hard you about pee your pants!! Score 1 for mom!!
Yes, it was food coloring. I was in such a hurry to get these done before my kids got home from school they were decorated pretty sloppy but they didn't notice. Thanks for looking. Sherrie
So CUTE and CREATIVE!!! You are the BEST MOM and BLOGGER EVER!
Congratulations Sherrie,
You won my pillow giveaway. Please email me at giftshop@ccraftscollectibles with your address so I can mail it out to you. Thank you for participating.
Sonia
That is the best joke for kids I ever heard of. Next year I am doing that for SURE!!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment