This is at Red Cliffs.....my classes are working.......don't you think................... (another 'new' lense)
We bought a couple of boxes of clay pigeons to shoot and here is Alan trying to shot them......
I told him IF he didn't shoot JUST one he was going to have to buy a new box and what do you think he did after I threw them for an hour he hit two!!! He says more but I am not so sure...
I tried shooting a few and it is a lot of fun. My only problem is the noise. But I figured it out and taught Alan where to aim and look. He DID IT!!!
Rich has issues with teaching people new things..... thats all I am going to say about that (wink)
Me just shooting junk (I asked Rich to hold my camera and look what I found)
Look what Lisa found, nice junk huh?? the little ones loved this thing
Miss Ellie found a little dirt and just wanted to play with her puppies....
Lane just sitting in the back of the truck because he didn't want to get shot, like we would shoot him.............(wink) lol lol
Rich shooting junk........
I like this picture with the city in the background
Here is another family outing, we are just waiting for some visitors to take with us and don't forget we have a guest room.....
much love,Sherrie





2 comments:
Looks like fun!
Looks like you guys had a great time. I need to find the time to do more family outtings.
Post a Comment