Friday, April 10, 2009

A day at the fire station............

Well, it was a very nice Promotion Ceremony and since Rich was forced to work overtime that day the kids and I took dinner and spent some time at the fire station. Rich got to take Alan and Ellie from the ceremony to the fire station in the fire truck with the "guys" I wish I had a picture of that it was priceless. They both had headphones on and looked very serious like they were going on a call.




Rich took the kids on a little drive around the block and I had the wrong lense on to capture all of them in the truck. This truck is the one that has a big bucket on front, it's huge.You can kind of see Lisa in the back window. Ellie got lucky and got the front! I am not sure how that happened!! LOL

I HAD to take a pic of this, I had the scooter in the back of the truck so Lane was scooting away in the garage. LOL






Rich sitting in the driving seat!!! (so sorry about the lighting in these pictures I am STILL practicing!!)



Miss Ellie posing!!! (wink)


If you knew my husband, he is ALWAYS leaning or looking for a seat, he is NOT a standing kind of guy so I got a quick shot of him leaning.....





twice..........................





Lane was just a little excited to climb all over the fire truck!!! Does it show? LOL



The little ones...............

The big ones (thats what Rich and I call the two and two)



Alan NOT wanting his picture taken.





We had such a nice day it was hard saying goodbye for another day.(he is working three 24 hour shifts in a row)
I even got to pin Rich's new badge on him at the ceremony!!! I am hoping for a picture to post.
If anyone wants a tour let me know, I can hook you up! (wink)
Much love,Sherrie

1 comment:

Jennw6kids said...

Oh my goodness Sherrie, Rich that is so so awesome, I am so happy for you both! Sounds like it was a perfest day! Congrats!