Friday, April 24, 2009

Sit down and grab a soda this is LONG!!!!

Well, of course its been a while once again......so this is what we have been up to.....here are some Easter shots.......


Every year since we have been here our neighborhood puts on an Easter Egg Hunt, well this year it got divided between two neighborhoods (small town drama), the kids love it and so does Rich it is so funny to watch all the neighborhood children hunt for eggs. It was so cold and raining that morning but if you know my kids they will do anything for a little bit of candy!!







Check out Ellie's loot......


Lisa's loot............she was way cold....




Lane's loot......


As you can tell Alan is not on any of these pictures .....well......he's too cool for an Easter egg hunt. He was chatting with friends.............(red sweat shirt)






Here is my good friend, our Relief Society President, not wanting her picture taken!!! ( Cherise, I'll get ya when you least expect it....maybe the gym!!!)



Here are a few pictures of us coloring Easter eggs....







Do you remember when you were little and you HAD to wait for the dye to color your egg and it took FOREVER!!!



It is was so hard for Lane to wait for the eggs to dye he wanted to color all of them. When you have three other siblings fighting over eggs........it was a long night!!!



I am not quite sure what Lisa was making.......





Ok, if you know my mom she LOVES her grand kids!!! Well, she bought them a Williams and Sonoma Easter egg coloring kit..... and it came with GLITTER!!! If you know me I HATE glitter!!! Let me tell you, I am STILL finding glitter!! Thanks MOM!!!!



The kids lived it though, look at Alan, so very serious decorating eggs........yes, that is glitter in his hands.....







And look at the masterpiece Rich surprised me with!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! See why I love him!!



I can't forget Miss Ellie look at her work of art..and the reason they all have wet hair is because once again we bribed them to hurry so we can color eggs and dessert IF they hurry and shower!! And it worked!!!


These are picutes from a rock climbing park we go to all the time....











My kids like to try and catch tad poles, I am not sure I like this but they have fun...







This is Enterprise (far away) Rich needed to do a little scouting for turkey so we went and did a little off-roading and check out this view!!!






He didn't see, or hear any signs





We saw a few deer and then I saw this......







This is the biggest lizard I have ever seen. Lane wanted me to catch it but I do not touch any thing with four legs and a tail that long!!! eek!!!!



Oh and Rich's cell phone still worked on the mountain!!! I can't stand that thing!!!!




Now here is the best thing .........




Lane started T-ball!!!!



He has the best coach. He is or neighbor and friend.

I am not sure what I did with the coloring with my camera but, sorry........it was so bright out I thought I had it right.......not!!

Alright I will let you take a brake and I will post more later I have sat here way too long and I am off to Vegas!!!

much love, Sherrie

No comments: