Friday, April 10, 2009

The other man in my life......

Do you know who this is?????...........................



same man........................
I think he is looking at ME!!!!! (wink)


Now do you know??????


Do you know???
well.....................it's America's National Romantic Music Sensation!!!! (his words not mine) lol
IT'S JIM BRICKMAN!!!!!
I have seen him 4 times now I LOVE his music!!! Rich was supposed to go with me but I went with a friend instead (Rich was VERY thankful she went) (wink)
He is so cute and funny and he has just GREAT music. It was an outside theater and started to sprinkle and a little chilly but the night was perfect especially with the mountains in the background. (Rich you would have liked it)
So, I am a BrickHead!!!
Yup, I will admit it I am a BrickHead!!!
My man Jim is always there for me, if I need a cry a long hot bubble bath or just to relax he is there. So who wouldn't want him as ....................the other man in your life.
So IF you haven't heard him, you should, he is fantastic!!! Oh and tell him I sent you (wink).
Much love, Sherrie

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi there! I'm new to your blog! I really like a lot of the black and white accessories you have in some of your older posts.

How do I become a follower of your blog?

Happy Easter!

Hugs from Eventually Cottage!

Patrick and Tawnee said...

My other man is better than yours!!! Hee hee!

Patrick and Tawnee said...

Robert IS REAL!!! I was worried about the straight thing though, Whew! What a relief! Robert can sing and play piano and guitar too. See, my other man IS better than yours! We can share...I guess...

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi there,
Just getting back to you about my post. You asked about the crown. If you were asking about the big white one, I ordered it off a Site called, 'Caught My Fancy'.com
Just in case you meant the one on my Santos cage firgurine, I made that from a crown napkin ring. : )
Oh and the big white one is white because I painted it with Gesso. They only sold it in rust. Please let me know if you have any more questions.
M.L.