This is my very handsome husband!!! We are going to Vegas tomorrow for Rich's promotion ceremony, so he had to try on his new uniform and man, oh man if you know what a man in a uniform does to me (well, my husband in a uniform) I had to shoot a few pics of him. He looks so handsome. He is going to kill me for this!! LOL
He tried for so long to be a fireman, it was a dream come true when he finallly made it. I am so proud of him and this picture makes my heart fill with love for him even more. There are not too many people out there that have a job they love and like going to work to help complete strangers.
I love ya punkin, thanks for all you do!!!
much love, Sherrie XOXOOOXXX





3 comments:
Tell your hubby thank you from all of us, strangers, that he serves!
I hope you both enjoyed your trip.
Just in case you don't get a chance to read my answer to you on my blog, I came here. I do love my painted floors. And your right, we should never care what our neighbors think. I had one neighbor offer to come help me tile my painted floor. She thought I was crazy when I told her that I liked my painted floor much better than a tiled one. Although painting it was originally a temporary solution, it's lasted for several years and most visitors think that it's a nice stained cement floor until they ask.
Have a wonderful Easter!
Ahh, he looks so handsome! Did the department take his photo or did you? It looks really professional! I'd love to have one taken of Patrick, BUT HE'S ALWAYS GOLFING!!!!
Okay, I reread your entry and now see clearly that YOU took the photo--VERY NICE!!
Post a Comment