Monday, May 4, 2009

Lane turned 5 last week!!

Look at that 5 year old face!!!! We had a very busy day, first a number 5 pizza at (my favorite) pizza place.


Well, this was first PRESENTS!!! He asked so nicely "When do I get my presents?" all day.....



check out that new motorcycle/mini skatebaord ramp!!!
And the BEST of all a new bike!!! Lane is still trying to get the hang of it. It is a bit bigger than his last one, he goes too slow when he turns around so what do you think happens.......yup, he falls so it took a few days for him to get back on.




Then there was Jumpin' Jacks............these great big blown up jumpy things......and we ALL jumped,climbed and slid.......
here is a nice little competitive race......



I really wasn't going to show this lovely picture of me climbing this slide but here it is (again, I just asked Rich to "hold" my camera).........




Ellie was a boxing fool with these things...

Ok, this day I am not going to win the mother of the year award because we were so busy I forgot to ice the cake!!! So, we went and picked out cupcakes (again at my favorite place) and let Lane pick out whatever he wanted (yellow cake with fresh raspberry frosting, my fav too)


So as you can tell 5 is going to be a great year for Mister Lane.

He has a new bike, a ramp for his toys and he is starting Kindergarten what else could a 5 year old boy want!!!

Much love,Sherrie

2 comments:

Jennw6kids said...

Sounds like he had a fabulous day!! Looks like you were having fun too missy!!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

What a darling post about Mr. 5. Your kiddos are so photogenic and adorable!!!
The lizard in the post below reminds me of the one in the re-make of 'The Parent Trap'. When I think of that scene, I think, Yuck!
Hee-hee.