Friday, August 28, 2009

More re-do's......

Here are a couple more things we have been working on....

This is a magazine rack I bought at an estate sale. I paid a little too much.....$12.00 Whoo Hoo


I LOVE this.

This is before..... (I already started sanding, oops)




AFTER!!!!! Cute huh??



I have to say this one is my FAVORITE!! I got this at the DI for a whole $5.00!!! And I got the paint for free in the mail from Gliddon a few weeks ago.

This is before.......



This is AFTER!!! AHHHHH

Now the fun part I get to ACCESSORIZE!!! Hmmm what to put on this???? LOL


This is a bookcase that Rich made me. He made this for me, my first birthday we were together.
It used to have hearts on the top but he took out the top piece and replaced it with this
whoopty-do top. And painted it. Then this chair..................I am very afraid of this chair. (I got it off craigslist)I took off all the fabric and padding and now I am not so sure what to do.... I do have some cute fabric but....that is as far as I have gotten. My plans are to work on this, this week so HOPEFULLY expect a blog about "the chair".

This is the best deal! I bought this Lego table for a dollar!!! Can you believe it!!?? The leg was broken and Rich asked how much (at a yard sale) and she said a dollar and he said SOLD!! Lane LOVES his new table,as a matter of fact he asked me before school yesterday if we could go yard saleing because he needs more toys..... LOL

Then my other GREAT deal .I got this a couple of months ago and I LOVE this piece too. I just need to find just the right material. I have been to the store twice and can't seem to find what I want. I find A LOT of what I want. So it is sitting until I can figure out what I want and I am a little afraid of this one too because I want to tuft it but I am not so sure how, so if you have any suggestions, just hollar. Ohh and the best part it was only $3.00. Well, it WAS $6.00 but the lady at DI said that they price things too high in the back and said she is ONLY charging me $3.00. man I like her,every time I am there now I go to her register.(wink)


So this is what I have been up to,just wanted to share.

Oh and the kids are great!!! Everyone loves their new teachers and school. We FINALLY are going to have a good school year since moving to Utah!!!

much love

Sherrie

No comments: