This was ascrimmage the other day and they kicked butt....(Alan on the left again)
I am sure the coach was telling him to hold on ,I will put you in .....Alan told me he kept asking him.....I gave him a few pointers for next time to let him play more,we'll see if it works.. ;)
Here is Alan croutched down in the middle of this picture. Does he look professional or what!!! ;)
We went camping over Labor day
Rich trying to relax before the kids realize the hammock is up...
Who do you think was the first one to discover him but.........Lane and he would NOT stop pushing Rich. So here is Rich trying to ever so nicely tell Lane to STOP pushing him.
Alan threw something at Lisa.......
Thats Lisa giving Alan a dirty look....
So then Lisa throws a stick at Alan thinking he would move down,he didn't..................
she hits him in the lip with the stick
He has swollen top lip in this picture
So Lisa gets a time out....
eww..she hates it when I take a picture when she is pouting!!! LOL
Mean while Lane won't be quiet and he gets sent over to Rich who is TRYING to make dinner.
Then there's Ellie....hmmmm taking it all in giggling because she has the hammock all by herself and doesn't have to share. All this happened in about 5 minutes.
Then there was I'm sorry.....to the wrong person but, there was an "I'm sorry"
Ellie didn't have any camping shoes so off to Walmart we went and Ellie just HAD to have these shoes. I know,not so cute,but for $9.00 she was so happy.
Too bad I didn't get a picture of before they were filthy!!!
we finally got "the chair" done this is before, before...I almost forgot to take a before picture so a bit of the material is off,opps..
This is after it is painted...This is 'Thank goodness it is done!!!"
Do you remember this.....
Now it looks like this at the end of my bed!! I love it, it didn't take me too long to get this done. But boy did my fingers hurt from taking out all that tufting.
We took a little road trip to Kanab and bought this sideboard off Craigslist. I totally forgot to take a before picture so here is the after. Rich took off the doors on the sides so I am going to put some cute baskets in the openings. What do you think? This is going to go in my craft room. I love this piece.Here is close up of it "shabby chic'd" cute huh?
Well, as usually you can tell we are busy. Rich is at work the next few days recooperating!! LOL
Much love, Sherrie





2 comments:
Very Cute! I drove by the other day and saw your driveway full of painted furniture so I was looking forward to the final product pics!
you are to good! i love them all! now come over to my house and give me some serious help!!
Post a Comment