Here are a few shots for my brother and his wife from the Dole factory this is an inside joke, so sorry for the "cheeseyness".....
You two new it was coming so here are our pictures of the Dole factory!!! The Dole Whip was fantastic!!! I think it may even be better in Hawaii than Disneyland!!! (wink)
I can't get over the way pineapples grow. I never really thought of it ...but boy were they good there!!!
Here is a couple of shots of the blah blah (can't remember name) blow hole (want to know how immature i am....I snicker every time I say that, blow hole He He)
It is on the windward side of the island way windy but pretty
Rich could not get over the way the tree roots/branches grew. So I had to get a picture of him checking it out....
This is a place close by where we stayed in Waikiki
So we are in HAWAII and what do my kids want to do.................swim on top of the condo in the pool ........
We also celebrated Rich's birthday there too. We had the best food for his birthday Cheesecake Factory!!!
Lane enjoying a soda,he got so sick at the end of this trip,can you see it in his eyes. Alan was sick at the beginning and then Lane got it ...
Lisa told our waiter it was Rich's birthday and look what they brought out to him and we sang "Happy Birthday" he wasn't thrilled but we were (wink)
I LOVE the look on Ellie's face she wasn't too happy about sharing a piece of cheesecake with Lisa or that it took almost 20 minutes for the two of them to decide on what kind to have but she was pretty upset Lisa was taking more than her fair share......
This is Hanauma Bay where it is supposed to be awesome snorkling but see all the black dots.....yup that is all the people there. So it was very busy and pretty windy that day and Rich and Alan had a hard time snorling....
Ahhh, my Punkin. Lisa took this picture,not bad huh?
This is the final picture in Hawaii
Aloha
I hope you enjoyed all the pictures....
much love, Sherrie





3 comments:
Gorgeous and worth the wait! Thanks for sharing!!!
It looks like you had an amazing time. I am SO jealous!!! Great pictures...
Beautiful...I laughed when you said it was miserably hot, that is something only you and I would complain about in paradise!
Post a Comment