Friday, August 21, 2009

Look what I have been doing............

The last week and a half I have gone to some yard sales and an estate sale and Habitat for Humanity and look at some of my GREAT deals...
The little pillow and the doiles and the silver tray are from an estate sale and I got this super cute magazine rack (that is being worked on) all for $18 (oops, the book was at a different yard sale and is was a gift to someone in 1928...)

These way cute patterns were a dollar and I can't wait to start making somethingThis ruler is from Habitat for Humanity and I have wanted one of these for a long time and I got it for .50 cents whoo hooo!!

Well this is the best!!!!I was at Lowe's with Rich and look what I picked up for .37 cents, well I got 4 of them...yup, valences for Ellie's room. I am making tea right now to tea die them to make them a little more shabby chic!!!

If you have a Lowe's by you I would RUN over there now they also have the panels for .64 cents and they come in pink,blue,green,purple and a tan/toupe pair of panels with a slight ruffle at the top with brown buttons way cute!!! I couldn't believe it!!

We are in the process of fixing up the basement a little bit and making some changes. So expect some more pictures soon. I bought the cutest round two tier coffee table at the DI for $5 dollars that I have been wanting for a LONG time and now I have one. It is so hot that we are waiting a while before we paint it and Rich is a little busy so I am trying really hard to be patient and wait....(wish me luck).

I just wanted to show off my little bargains. It is so fun to get a deal and transform them.

much love

Sherrie

1 comment:

The Gibsons said...

ok you always find that good stuff and are very talented. I can't wait to find the time to go shopping. Can't wait to see your basement. Miss ya