Alright I have been working on my blog most of the day. I was trying to make it look.................sophisticated. Hmm..................
Thanks to Jenn she told me about this cute site to change my background and I am not sure what I think just yet. Damask is my most favorite thing right now. If I am shopping and I see this design I MUST have it!!!
I am hoping having the type a little bold will make it earier to read with the red background. Let me know.
Just hit the comment button and let me know if you like it. And really please be honest I don't mind.
I hope everyone had a fabulous day.
Much love, Sherrie
Stories | Our Apartment in Izhevsk, Russia
16 hours ago





2 comments:
I love it, but yes, a bit hard to read. Very cool colors!
I like it too! VERY SOPHISTICATED!!It is a bit dark, but that might be my dark little computer room and not your background! I quite like the diamonds on the sides...very BLINGalicous!!
Tawnee
Post a Comment