Well, I made it through another camping trip.............kinda!!! LOL It was cold, VERY wet and LONG. But Rich had fun!! He HE The leaves were changing it was beautiful!!! I just can't get over all the colors. These are some of the pictures from our camp site.
He throws up. Usually it is just the first morning BUT this time it was every morning. He is fine after and ready to eat.I am not sure if it is nerves, excitement, anxiety all of the above. Jim says that if it were him and got sick EVERY time he went hunting he woudn't go. Umm me either!!!
So, here are a couple of things my kids get to do BUT I never got to (my mom is going to HATE this LOL) Light a piece of wood on fire with a magnifying glass. Have a gun. Eat cake batter (for Dutch oven cobbler)
Rich bought this hammock for himself to relax when we go camping but the kids took it over and it keeps them busy for hours!!!
Our first attempt at a Dutch oven dinner, chicken and rice it was GREAT!!!
OK what song comes to mind when you see this picture...................."The hills are alive with the sound of music......" He HE
The first thing Ellie likes to do when we camp is catch bugs. Check out that cricket.
And I save the best for last(well, for a reason)(eye roll) Rich got a deer...
So you can imagine Rich and Alan are very happy, Me not so much see what I get to do.........So I am off to do lots and lots of smelly laundry. Wish me luck..............
Much love, Sherrie





2 comments:
WoW! I'm totally loving all of the photos!!! It makes me want to go camping, and my idea of great camping is a hotel or a condo near the woods :D
I sure miss you! Did you know Pebbles went out of business? What the hay? Is nothing sacred?
Wow looks like you guys had fun, yay Rich nice one, hopefully Randy has the same luck next weekend!! Love the pic's!!
Post a Comment