I made HOMEMADE cimmamon rolls. Yup all by myself. I truly can not believe it!!! I proofed the yeast. let them raise. rolled them out. raise once again. baked and look. AND they were really good!!! So if anybody comes to see me I will make these!! (wink) OH and cream cheese frosting!!! and my house smells soooo good!!
Check out the coach oops I mean Alan in his first flag football game. His team did pretty good for only 3 practices. He liked it and I think he might want to play tackle next year.(sorry mom).
Rich and I had a good day just a few errands. Took Lane to the park. We picked up a present for Alan's birthday on Monday.Because.............WE and I mean WE are going camping/hunting. I am not sure why I am going but Rich caught me at a very weak moment. I have tried to get out of it but no luck. So I will have lots to share next week. I am so hoping he does not get a deer YUK!! I can't stand it. No matter who or how someone cooks it it STILL tastes like deer!!! So the girls and I are going to bond over some crafting and a neighbor gave me a couple of books to read so I am hoping for the best. LOL LOL
And one more thing. I just got a pretty big calling at church (well big for me). When a man comes over to you at church, asks for you to meet the Bishop in his office ,with your husband, after church.................RUN!!!! I am pretty excited, a little nervous, but I know plenty of blessing will come to myself and my family. I will fill everyone in later..........
So I am off to bed (wink) anniversary you know He HE
Much love Sherrie





4 comments:
Lovin' the pictures of your home! Post more! Also lovin' the cinnamon rolls....YOU ROCK WOMAN!
P.S. I can't believe how big little Alan is getting! I'm not getting older am I?
Just cause you said to, I checked out the coach. Next time can you zoom in a little closer? :)
Those cinnamon rolls look amazing!
So what about this calling...quit holding out on me!
I saw that coach holding hands with another man!!!
Post a Comment