Wow 13 years and we made it!! It has been a tough 13 years with a lot of tears and obstacles along the way but it has so been worth it. So my gift to you is 13 reasons "Why I Love You"........
1. I Love to hear you laugh it makes my heart happy.
2. I Love you in your uniform !!! Huba Huba
3. I Love that you take the kids places to give me a much needed break.
4. I Love that no matter what we have for dinner you NEVER complain.
5. I LOVE that tush and don't get me started on those lips!!!
6. I Love that when you need to make a big purchase you feel the need to justify it over and over. ( I truly don't care)
7. I Love that every night you are at work you ALWAYS call and tell us goodnight.
8. I Love that you can fix ANYTHING!!!
9. I Love that you will do anything to provide for us.
10. I Love that you don't mind where I go or what I do, even if it means a weekend here and there.
11. I LOVE to watch you with the kids.
12. I Love our occasional date nights (especially when the kids are in bed when we get home) (wink).
13. I Love that 99% of the time you are the first person to say "I'm Sorry". (sorry about that ;) )
I could name 13 more but I will save them for a later date.
Happy anniversary babe!!!! XOXOXXXOO
Much love, Sherrie
Up to 55% Off Men’s Champion Clothing on Macys.com
11 hours ago





1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! What a sweet post.
Post a Comment