Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's been a while AGAIN...............since I last posted









I have been so busy!!! I went to Vegas last week for 3 days to visit a friend who was under the weather. We had a lot of girl time.



The kids had a couple of days off last week so Rich wanted to take them to Coral Pink and check it out, look at how how pretty it is there


The kids are in all of these pictures they just look like ants.





Well here is Alan's NEW bike

Alan would like to thank everyone who helped in paying for his bike for his birthday. Thank you Grammie and Papa, Perez family and Butsavich family. You all are the best!! X0X0

. I haven't been able to catch a picture of him on it yet, he doesn't have time for pictures. That is his best firend from the neighborhood and they are VERY busy. They are attached at the hip,they have to go everywhere together. They fix other kids bikes in the neighborhood and also paint them. So if you need a bike fixed or painted just ask.


So I have had a few people ask what is my new calling.....................I am now our secretary in Primary. I really can not believe it. I have never even been in Primary and I know nothing about it but I am learning quickly. I have lots of meetings right now like from 8 to midnight every Wednesday (lots of planning) and this last Sunday morning at 8 am that one was hard to get up for. I am also trying to finish up my last two so I can concentrate on my new calling. So you can say I am a little tired right now.


Here is a "new" hobby I just started recently (while we were camping) I am a little embarrased t0 show you but let me know what you think (watercolor painting) the first one is the view from inside the trailer.


No laughing please. ;)

I had a IEP with Lane's teachers yesterday and he is doing pretty good in school right now. We still have a few things to work on. You know that red hair and all he is one tough kid.

Alan is doing good in Flag football his last game he caught 2 interseptions!!!!

Ellie is doing good at school also. She is so quiet at school that the teacher needs her to ask questions more and speak up if she has a question. We're just working on improving her reading right now.

Lisa is doing GREAT in school as usual. She is still the best reader in her class. A title she holds prouldy, just ask her. LOL

Rich is working his butt off as usual. He still has this huge remodel he is trying to finish. Poor guy all he wants is a couple of days off to go and hunting.

So that is my family right now everybody is healthy and doing pretty good. I hope all is well with everyone who reads this.

Much Love, Sherrie

3 comments:

Jennw6kids said...

I bet you are the best secretary ever!! Love the water color that is awesome you did great!! Cool bike!! Randy loves coral pink!!
Hugs Jenn

Patrick and Tawnee said...

Oh my gosh! Your paintings are AMAZING!!! Are you taking orders? Patrick said he got to chat with you...LUCKY! I'm glad your'e happy and busy! Thanks for the words of encouragement on my blog-I love hearing from you.
Oh and ENJOY YOUR NEW CALLING!!!!MWHA HAA HAA HAA HAAA.
Love ya girlfriend,
Tawnee

Driscoll Family said...

Ok, love the paintings. And Sec. in the Primary! Perfect. I LOVE Primary and secrateries are the ones that keeps things running. They couldn't have got anyone better!