Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sorry so long since last post.............

Well, we haven't been up to too much so I have no new pictures or anything new to add.

Well, Alan did have to have 4 stitches on his finger. He got it caught in his chain on his bike AND I had to take him to Insta Care and IF any of you know me I DO NOT handle that stuff very well but we made it through AND Rich owes me BIG he was......................FISHING!!! LOL LOL He said he was just trying to ease me into the whole "accident" thing. Hmmm

And Miss Ellie just lost another top tooth she looks pretty cute.
Lane is doing great in school and learning something new everyday!!
Lisa is VERY upset with her school pictures (I think they are cute).
I signed Alan up for flag football, we'll see if he likes it, he wanted to try it.
Rich has been working some overtime!!! Whoo Hoo!!! Well, I am excited except for him being gone ANOTHER whole day. But we made a deal IF he works 3 days in a row I get..............$100. He keeps forgetting but you KNOW I remind him.
Well, maybe I will have something more interesting to post soon. But to have things a little mellow right now is OK with me.
Much love, Sherrie

No comments: