It was so funny getting on the treadmill at the gym this morning and putting in my NEW age.
Lane was so worried all day yesterday that he was going to miss something he wanted to go everywhere we went he didn't want to miss our birthday. I tried to tell him this is my birthday. No party balloons just a day. He didn't quite get it, he really wanted treat bags a pinata you know the works!!!
My friend called yesterday and thought everything outside looked OLD!!! Hmmmm and I told her when I looked outside early that morning I was surprised everything looked the same I guess I was thinking everything would look different then she asked if I looked in the mirror. LOL LOL I totally deserved it I tease her that she is my OLDEST friend a whole 44!!!
I just feel for my mom I can't imagine what I would feel like having my oldest child turn 40.
Lisa wanted her hair done for school with "springs" so while I was doing her hair she locked her knees and passed out!!!! It was so funny (I know sick sence of humor) so it took he a while to get out of it and finish her hair but check out this face.
We love having the same birthday. She knows she was my birthday present!!! And what a present!!! It is scary but we are so much alike. Rich doesn't get her but I do. I know exactly why she does what she does. It is so funny and scary because I know what I was like as a teenager and that is what scares me. LOL
Lisa has been wanting a Nintendo DS for a couple of years now so that is what she got she was just a little happy can you tell!!
I just want to thank all my family and friends for the lovely gifts and lunchs. Turning 40 was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I can't wait to see what is in store for me the next few years.
Much Love, Sherrie





2 comments:
Happy Birthday!
That is a beautiful picture of you and Lisa!
Happy 40 Cutie! Welcome to the CLUB!!! You look AWESOME as always! Remember, 40 is the new 20...or is that 30...or wait, maybe 40? Positively NOT 50!!! Anyway, you are the BEST!
Post a Comment