Friday, September 5, 2008

Look who started school yesterday!!!!

Yup Lane!!!! He was so excited!!! He got dressed for school without being asked, shoes on the right feet, ate breakfast without a hundred why questions. He is such a big boy now!!! He even gets to take lunch.
It was so funny at his school when I was dropping him off a friend of mine asked if I was OK. I asked her why and she said you know Lane being at school. What do you think I said................."are you kidding me heck yeah"!!!!
It was so funny after I dropped him off I called a friend and told her to listen and what do you think she heard.........................NOTHING!!!!! HE HE !!! Two days a week, 4 hours at a time, 8 hours a week, I have complete silence!!! LOL LOL
On another note 3 days down till the BIG 4 --0!!!! YIKES!!
Much Love, Sherrie

No comments: