Friday, December 5, 2008

I saw it again.................

Ok I went and saw Twilight once again hoping and hoping I would like it better and I did!!!
The first time a saw it I thought it was HORRIBLE!! Bad lighting, TERRIBLE acting, way over acting and so much more I could go into.
It was so funny as I watched it the first time because the audience would go wild at different scenes. Like when Edward first walked in and OHH the kissing scene...................
I do have to say on my first time seeing the movie the sound was bad, and I mean it was broken. So on seeing it last night having background music made a big difference. And my friend and I thought that the picture looked better also ( maybe wishful thinking LOL). But I do have to say I did like it better. So out of 5 stars I would give it 2 and a half. But my first time, I gave it one star.
I am looking forward to ther next movie and would for sure go to the midnight showing once again. I am just hoping they put a lot more effort into the next movie.
So here are my two cents. BUT................you MUST read the books!!!!!
Sherrie

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I liked it much better the 2nd time too.
I actually really love it in all it's cheesiness, bad acting and special effects :)
It is nothing compared to the book. There is so much more going on than what is conveyed in the movie! ut, I enjoyed it anyway!