MY Family!!!!!!
I didn't set a fancy table because the kids could not get over we were eating at 4 o'clock!!!
They thought I had lost my mind. What were going to eat for dinner, why were we eating so early, do we still get dessert, whats wrong?? He He
I like to shake things up here every once in a while!!!! Keep my kids on their toes. Confuse them every once in a while. It makes my day so much better!!! (wink)
And for some reason on Black Friday, Rich decided to go shoppping with me. I am still not sure why but he did. And I am hoping it is his last, at least with me. He was not fun!! Just a big grump. So next year after Thnaksgiving I will drive down to Vegas and go shopping with my sister and my sister-in-law, we have so much fun!!! I LOVE to fight the crowds , get a GREAT bargain and see my sister at work. She is in for the kill. It is a totally different side of my very sweet sister. Corilla Deville comes out at 4:00 clock in the morning the day after Thanksgiving. We don't even have a say in where we get to go. Bridget and I just do as she says. Love ya sis.............but you know it is true!!! I sure missed going with you two this year!!
So we drove down to Beaver for the day on Saturday just to hang out I took a couple of pictures of the family. Rich works for this guy who has a ranch there and it is so much fun the kids had a ball.
Everyone is fine and healthy here. Lane had to get a few shots to continue to go to his school and it is a LONG story but he gets to go back tomorrow. He sure was a trooper. He took them like a champ!! I was so proud. And poor Ellie had to have 11 warts frozen off her hands again and she was soo goood. She asked me when she was done if she was good and I said "heck yeah" but she didn't think so, because she cried at the end but I assured her she was GREAT!! She tried so hard for so long not to cry but she couldn't hold it anymore. She is one tough cookie!! And if you know her you know she is!
Ok, I had to add on more photo. I didn't have it fair. Look at that smile!!! He's such a good boy!!
And one last shot of my monkey!!! This picture is for Uncle Andy. Ellie's hand are so tough from callouses(sp?) she loves the monkey bars.
I hope all is well with everyone. I will try and get better with posting. I have been so bad lately.
Well, much love, Sherrie





2 comments:
I love your pictures!!!
Those are the cutest pictures of your kids! You are such an awesome mom and so much fun. By the way, I didn't really like the movie twilight when I saw it either, so maybe I better go see it again.
Post a Comment