this is a little bargain I found at a little thrift shop here in town.
You have the best family!!! I really need it the time away Thank you........
Here is my little neice and nephew with some popcorn from their mom when she got home from work. I KNOW she wasn't expecting THAT!!! So thanks for the laugh!!!
Ok so Kennedi is so hard to take pictures of so Bridget said to give me a kissy face.....
yup, he's pointing at it. LOL

Ahhh, and little Miss Lainie. She is such a great baby. She's too cute huh?

Here is a little something I made before I left. Do you like it? It is a book I folded all the pages in half and put a finial on top and added a few embellishments a WALA a new decoration for my home!!!

See what was waiting for me when I got home. My very favorite flowers!!!!


I want to thank my friends for being concerned for me while I was gone. I'm alright and working on me. .....
Ahhh, and little Miss Lainie. She is such a great baby. She's too cute huh?
Here is a little something I made before I left. Do you like it? It is a book I folded all the pages in half and put a finial on top and added a few embellishments a WALA a new decoration for my home!!!
See what was waiting for me when I got home. My very favorite flowers!!!!
I want to thank my friends for being concerned for me while I was gone. I'm alright and working on me. .....
Well,as you can see the pictures are not in the correct order and I wish I could figure out what has happened since having my computer worked on but at least my computer is working!!!
Much love,





No comments:
Post a Comment