Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Day off with the Family!!!

What a great day we had!!!! Rich had the day off so we went and did a little off roading.

Here I am throwing clay pigeons for Alan. And man did he do great!!!

I had to show this one....check out his face waiting for me to throw.......it took a while to get the hang of throwing those stupid things again, its been a while!!! Boy, is my arm sore today.....


Rich throwing for Alan while I get the feeling back in my arm!!! LOL


I love to see Alan do stuff he loves.....


Once again, I loaded the pictures wrong so here is the play-by-play backwards ;(
This is some junk the kids found while we were shooting. At this point it finally broke and you will see why as you scroll down.......



This took a while for Alan to get involved but he FINALLY helped!!!
See that smile on Ellie's face!!



Lane pouting because they were supposed to take turns....






Lane was pretending this was a motorcycle that is why there is a bar in front of him.









This is the things when they first found it......






Ahh look at that face.........




Rich coming back front shooting some junk







This was a land fill we were by so there was lots of stuff to shoot








See this cutie ......... he has not been doing his homework and and getting into trouble at school and I told himlast time I got a call or e-mail from school I was spending the week with him at school.
Well, what do you think happened last week...............I got two phone calls from school. So what do you think I get to do this week.........yup you got it right...I get to go to school again and be a sixth grader!!!!
Let me tell you I went yesterday and I liked sixth grade the first time.
And Alan didn't find out till right before school started that I was spending some time with him (wink). Let's just say it didn't go over very well. LOL



Rich is going today and spending the day. He was so worried Rich was going to embarras him. And he should be!!!! LOL
I think we have gotten his attention and I don't think I am going to be getting anymore phone calls again or least till next year ;)
Rich and I take going to school, paying attention and having respect for your teacher very serious. I think he will now or least try a little harder. He is such a good boy and just likes to socialize a little too much. He has to sit in the front of the class in every class in front of the teachers desk. Ummm, hello wouldn' you get a clue that maybe you should chill out a bit.......
I am so hoping I don't have to do that again. My butt hurts. I did see some interesting stuff though..... LOL
Much love
Sherrie












No comments: