To this.......
Do you like???? I love this desk!!! We put this in Lisa's room.
I like to go to the DI or check Craigslist and check out second hand furniture to refinish. Well, this day Rich and I went to Habitat for Humanity and I found this beauty for.............
$12.00!!! What a deal huh? and a couple of weeks later I found the chair for 6 dollars at the DI.
Lisa wasn't too sure about the desk at first because she wasn't sure what it was going to actually look like but I assured her she was going to LOVE it!! And she did...... I have a few more items I am working on and I will post the pictures later. I just wish it wasn't so hot outside so I could work on them a little more.....
much love, Sherrie





5 comments:
Very cute! When you are done furnishing your house, feel free to do mine!
Wow! What a change some paing makes, huh? You are so talented! When you finish Julie's house, will you come do mine?
Okay, I meant to spell paint, not paing....proofreading, don't leave your comment box without it!
so I want to go with you on your next adventure looking for furniture!! you are awesome, and I need some major help!!
What an absolutely beautiful job. And the chair for $6.00??? Way to go!!
Post a Comment