Here is Ellie and Lane warming up their hands by the dutch oven,it was pretty cold and we were there for 6 daysAlan widdling..............
Ahhh, Lane with a funny and dirty face. He looks so big in this picture!!!
And thank goodness for this!!!! We got this a couple of months ago and it made the trip so much better!! We had so much room for us and Rich's toys......(big boy toys) ;)
Rich relaxing...............
Here is Miss Ellie in time out.................... I can't remember what she did, but look at her feet.I am almost sure it had something to do with her feet being wet and muddy,but with Ellie you just never know what she is into. She is so much like her dad.....
Here is Alan taking his own time out.......................(you know what I mean....) wink!!
The kids showed Lane to blow on dandelions and make a wish so after a few days he didn't pull them out of the ground he just bent over made a wish (motorcycles and mini skateboards)it was so funny. He usually had a few seeds on his face too!!!Rich made a swing for the kids between two trees,wow was that a hit. They had one more thing to fight over besides the hammock...............(eye roll)
This is what happened every afternoon,dark clouds and rain. I loved it but Rich wasn't too happy,you now it interferred with fishing, riding, hiking looking for deer you know man stuff.
Just random shots.................
This too was so funny Lane was kind of a whimp about crossing the stream. But he does stuff on his own terms so when he was ready he went to town and I just happened to get this shot!!! Check out the tongue sticking out of his mouth!! You know, it really makes you jump farther and way better (wink)
So I am saving the best for almost last!!! So like I said it rained every aftrenoon and Rich REALLY wanted to go for a ride..................well of course it looked like rain and I said it really wasn't a good idea but mister weather man said it's OK........well look what we got to do far about 20 minutes..............
Yup, stand under a tree. It not only was raining but hailing. So after standing there for 20 minutes (at least) Rich said lets go back!!!! Huhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! So off we went back to camp AND back through the storm we just stood under a tree for 20 minutes for it to pass. And yes we were soaked and so,so cold!!!! AND what do you think I got to say........................I told you so!! Hmmmm he hates that!!! LOL
This was the last day we went camping. We took the same trail from when it was raining and it was dry.
This was the BEST camping trip we have been on I can't wait to go again!!! Yup, I said it and it is in writing!!!
I have to say the last one is my favorite!!! That is the coaches son in the swim shorts (Alan's friend) so Lane was posing like him, too cute!!!
AND I am saving the best news for last................................................ guess where we are going at the end of the month???? Any guesses?????
Still guessing................................
HAWAII!!!!!!!
Whooo Hooo!!! I am so excited. I have never been there and we are going for 10 days!!! We are going to rent a condo by the beach and just chill out!!!
I hope everyone is well and Aloha!!!
Sherrie





3 comments:
i am so jealous that you are going to hawaii!! i want to go there so bad, get a tan for me!!
Oh, Happy Day! New posts! I can't wait to see your awesome photography skills in Hawaii!!!! Have fun and click away!
Tawnee
Wow, Hawaii!! How exciting! I'm sure you'll have a great time. What a beautiful family you have! That stinks about the stitches. My oldest had to go in for stitches in her chin a few years back and it was terrible. I hope her knee is all healed up!
~Michelle
Post a Comment