This is the top of the piano...........not sure I like it but I just wanted to show off my Valentine "stuff" before i take it all down..........hmmm.......I Love Valentines day it will make me sad to take it down. The blocks that say I love you, I randomly, through out the year, put them in one of the kids rooms just so they remember "I love them" (hmmm, not sure about lighting in this one)
This is my "new"favorite thing Milk Glass I love it my mom gave me the glasses and I have loved these. I am now collecting pieces.See the little fluted dish with the heart in it, that is my new piece!!!I picked it up yesterday in Cedar at a really cute antique shop.
And this CUTIE!!! I got there too!!! Don't you just LOVE him!!! Rich doesn't get it, but he had to go home with me!!!
This is a niche by my entry I like to change not so often, this took me a while to do because I just couldn't find just the right thing but now I really like it . It looks so girlie!!
This is also by my entry I LOVE, LOVE this wall. One day on a off-road adventure there just happened to be a yard sale and I saw this frame (it is a large coffee table top) and I took it home and gave it a little TLC and some paint and I hang "stuff" in it!!
Right in front of the "love" sign is a pair of kissing angels. I made these at a Super Saturday a couple of years ago and I have such good memories of them. My mom used to have a pair of them her grand mother made and used to like to just stare at them so when I had the chance to make my own................Everyone is going to have to bear with me for a while, I am in a photography class and I am learning all over to use my camera and ALL the settings but as you can see, I better read over ALL my paper work better (LOL), I haven't put much effort into it but things are going to be a little slow this week so I am going to put a 110% into my class. (hopefully, LOL )
I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day with their Valentine.
Much Love, Sherrie





2 comments:
You always have the cutest stuff! I love all of your decor. I love what you do with your I love you blocks. That is a great idea!
I LOVE YOUR POST! Your pictures are so terrific! I'm loving the home decor too! I need your talents the next time you visit on my street!!
Have a great week! Good luck with your class--you can do it, girl!
Tawnee
Post a Comment