I just made these silhouettes!! I am so excited. I saw this on a site (check out one the sites to the right) I can't wait for the kids to get home to see it they are going to be so excited!!! I can bet you a hundred dollars they are ALL going to say Lane has a big head!!! Well honestly............. he does, because the last time I had him at the doctor the nurse had to measure his head twice because she though she did it wrong.
Now I have to find just the right place for it!!!
Much love, Sherrie





5 comments:
Spill sister! I NEED these for my house!!!
How did you do them?
So DANG CUTE!!!!!
Great job!! I love them!! Love all your fun Valentine stuff!! Men never get it!! Hope your studying!! LOL
Those are amazing. How did you do them. I hope you don't mind i found your blog on Jenns.
Those are so cool! I bet the kids loved them. I wish I had one bone in my body as creative as your little finger! You are amazing.
Hi! It's stalker Tawnee again. I hope you are happy, I've got dishes in my sink, laundry on my couch (again!)toilets that need a good scrubbing and dog hair that should be vacuumed STAT. But what am I doing???? Linking to all of your favorite sites looking IN VAIN for the pattern/instructions/etsy site so I can totally copy your talented self....can't find it anywhere! My piles of rubish are multiplying and threaten to overrun my home...
ALL. BECAUSE. OF. YOU. I hope you are happy. Next time you visit, I'll be the one who can't get to her front door because while I was blogging...A BOMB WENT OFF IN MY HOUSE!! HEY, I MIGHT RENAME MY BLOG TO THAT...WHILE YOU WERE BLOGGING...GET IT? INSTEAD OF WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING??? NOW I'M RAMBLING...I'M VERY, VERY SICK.
Post a Comment