We took the kids to a place out of Hurricane and went shooting and then to Kolob to shoot some more. The kids have a ball, I get to shoot pictures, Rich, Alan and Lisa get to actually shoot guns and Lane and Ellie find sticks and shoot whatever they find.
Here is one of Alan setting up the "shooting gallery"
Look at this one, the jacket HAD to come off for more accurate shooting!!
I took a couple of shots of Rich I was just playing with angles and different modes on my camera I am in this AWESOME class by Karen Russell for photgraphy!!! I just need to complete my assignments........
I LOVE this one of the three of them!!!Lisa is a really good shot, I am so proud of her!!!
I saw this bridge and thought it would be a perfect photo opportunity but it needs photoshop bad!! LOL I was thinking black and whiteThis stream was the end of our day in Kolob, I really like streams if you keep track of my blog.
Well, our family had one more outing to report in Utah. We LOVE to check out the area whenever we get a chance. There are so many nice places around here. If anyone wants to come with us we have quite a few places to share.(Oh, and a guest room) (wink)
I hope everyone is well
Much Love, Sherrie





1 comment:
AWESOME photos girl! Are the classes on the weekend or during the week? I'm loving your blog...some of your favorites are mine too! All these creative people in the world sure do make it hard for me to break myself away from the computer and do laundry!! I can't wait for your next entry ;o)
Tawnee
Post a Comment