Monday, April 12, 2010

Lots and lots of Easter pictures..

Well and one home decoration picture. I just couldn't let this picture not be shown. Look at my pretty Milk Glass, man I love this stuff. Oh and those are fake tulips. Pretty huh?




These are few Easter egg coloring pictures....


Kind of boring eggs this year...


Alan took a minute to write something on a egg...


I love this picture, Lane's hands look just like Rich's hands it was so funny when I looked at this picture, his are even wrinkled like Rich's. LOL



Ellie was so proud of this one


The family, well, not me but then who would take pictures


Lisa, oh she's so much like me. We have no patience.....



See the way Alan is holding his mouth, he just got this huge spacer in his mouth that day and he makes so much noise with his mouth it drives me nuts!!! I can't wait till that thing comes out!!! In six months!!!




These are Easter day pictures. We had the best Easter we went to Vegas and really enjoyed the family it was fun for the kids to play with their cousins and of course look for eggs. I didn't think Alan would want to look for eggs this year,you know he is 12. But when he found out there was candy and McDonald gift certifates in some of the eggs he forgot how old he was.




And let me tell you there were so many eggs that the Easter bunny had to put them on the wall in trees in bushes even decorate Papa with some....





Look at Kennedi, man I love this girl!!!







My older sister (wink), welcome to my blog (this is her first picture on my blog)

My little brother.


This is his son Liam, I love him so much too!!! He was loving the whole Easter egg hunt.




His mom, my sister-in-law. I love her too!!! She wasn't liking me when I took this and really won't when she sees it made it on my blog. Look how good she looks for having a 8 month old baby!!!




My older two going through their loot and trading.




Ahh Miss Kennedi checking out her loot, she ate so much candy that day she threw up! LOL


Here is my other nephew. Hello Jarrod!!! Look at his loot!!!



I caught Aunt Bridgey checking out the loot too!!! (oh man she's going to hate me)


Lisa found almost all the McDonald's gift certificates. Grammie brought those.....



Then when we got home we had a visitor. The Easter bunny had been to our home!!!!








Ellie, well all the kids couldn't believe they got a solid chocolate bunny!! They said they new for sure that we weren't the Easter bunny!!! (wink)


Lane's first pair of flip flops





So we had a great Easter how was yours........
Thanks Pat and Tawny for letting us just "drop in "once again.
Much love, Sherrie























No comments: