Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm Baaack!!!

Oh my gosh I haven't posted in a while,so sorry,this is going to be LONG!!


Well, we enjoyed Christmas.We stayed home this year and just relaxed the kids, they liked all their presents and Christmas day we went to see a movie this being our new tradition!! We saw Bedtime Stories and we all really liked it.Here are a couple of pictures of the kids......

Here is Lisa with her new MP3 player and it plays videos!!!


Alan with his "skinny' jeans. He wanted "skinny" jeans so bad!! If you don't know what they are they are the tight, peg legged jeans ALL the cool kids wear now. I so remember these!!!(in the old days) I can't get them off of him he wears them ALL the time. He got made fun of the first time he wore them to school but I told him to wear them one more time the kids probably got it out of their system the first time he wore them and it worked. No more teasing!! WOW!! Sometimes I am right!!




All Lane wanted for Christmas was Star Wars 6 and that is what he asked Santa for. He has a friend he plays with and ALL this little boy talks about is Star Wars so we got him a few things and he was VERY happy!! And last all Ellie wanted was a cupcake maker. I really didn't want to get her one but.......... here it is!!!

Look at Rich what a DAD!!! They made cupcakes for all the kids!!See my little left hander like Rich. It is so funny to see her use her left hand. I always wanted to be left handed.Check out this happy girl, red velvet cake.

Alan out-grew his 65 and so we HAD (wink) to bump him up to an 85, he just loves this bike he can't believe how fast it goes,Oh and check out the skinny jeans!! I am just so thankful Rich can find such great deals.I am hoping that he can use this one for a LONG time!!

******* LANE AND ELLIE WANT TO TELL EVERYONE HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!*********

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

I hope this coming year is good for all and also healthy.

much love,Sherrie

2 comments:

wjbrown said...

Your kids are so cute. It was fun seeing you a few months ago.

Melissa said...

Cute blog, and I am so happy to see a new post! It looks like you had a great Christmas. Kyle is all about the skinny jeans too :)