Saturday, November 1, 2008

Crazy Hair Day and family updates

Check out these QT's......................


It was crazy hair day at school last week at look at these CRAZY girls.

I am busy still with my new calling and helping out in Ellie's class and keeping up with everyone's schedule.

Rich is still remodeling a home for someone. And some occasional overtime.

Alan is still playing flag football and riding his"new" bike.

Lisa is getting better and better at the piano. I love to hear her learn a new song.

Miss Ellie is getting better at reading she just got bumped up 2 levels in reading. I keep telling her practice, practice, practice and look it worked!!!

Lane is doing ok in school. He still has some minor issues but will be able to go forward into Kindergarten next year. I can't believe he is going to be old enough to go to elementary school.

As a family we have been taking the ocassional off-road trip we all love.

So once again it is pretty mellow around here (I guess) (wink).

Hope all is well with all of you.

Much love, Sherrie

1 comment:

Patrick and Tawnee said...

You do the cutest things with your kids! I love your blog and I wish we lived closer! I'm almost on track break and then you'd better watch out...I'm coming to Utah to shop, eat and visit you! (not in that order...)
Tawnee