Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ok ,I am officially a Blogger............































Well I did it. I am not quit sure how but I did it. I have always wanted to be a blogger because I really enjoy reading other peoples blogs. But I am not so good with the computer so I tried once and couldn't figure it out so I gave up. But now LOOK I have pictures and everything!!!! I just hope I can do it again!!! LOL I just wanted to share my familys outings and "stuff" with family and friends now that we are living in Utah.
From the pictures above we went to California and rented a condo in Dana Point we mainly wanted to spend time at the beach and that is excatly what we did. The kids LOVED it Alan said this was the best time he has ever had (sorry Jim, boggy boarding was more fun than hunting). My favorite picture is Lane with Rich's skin board. He looks like he is one of the guys, like he has been skin boarding all of his little life. But as soon as a wave came up he was outta there and forgot all about the piece of wood!!! LOL The one picture of Ellie is her picking sand out of her belly button. Any of you that know Ellie this is typical of my girl. Ohh and we also took one afternoon and went to the Long Beach Aquirum and the kids had a ball. I have been wanting to go there for years so we finally did. It was so nice this was Rich's and I's first "real" vacation.
Usually we go camping but thank goodness for the government checks we helped out society and spent it all and then some!!! LOL
Oh and the last picture is of our newest addition. Rich and the kids wanted a dog so here she is. This is Miss Scarlet . She is a German Short Hair and Lab mix. She sure is cute. (Bonnie no comments) The kids are taking great care of her but Lane is not too sure of her, he's not getting all the attention.
I am not sure who all knows but Rich's promotion finally came through he is now an Engineer(drives the fire truck) Whooo Hoooo. He is so happy and has big plans. He is shutting down his handyman business and going to do a couple of things around here and with hunting season right around the corner I won't being seeing him much. (As long as he takes Lane) LOL
Well I hope you all like the update on the Taylor clan. I will update often.
Much Love, Sherrie




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Sherrie! Blogging is a great way to keep up with family and friends. I look forward to seeing and reading more about your adventures. Your kids are adorable and so is Miss Scarlet. Thanks for sharing! Hugs, M J

Melissa said...

I am SO excited you finally started a blog!!
Your kids are all so grown up...time is going by too fast!